Objecto - Chapter 5: "Ultimate Curse"


Previously on Objecto...


I picked it up, and it read:

"I have much compassion and understanding as a man, but I can no longer bear it.
Even I will rather burn in hell, than go through what I have with this. 
You don't notice it yet, but I have left it in your own possession. 
It begins...tonight. 
I'm sorry."

A chill went up my spine.


A bright flash is all I saw before I went unconcious. 


I proceeded to wake up in the hospital the next day.


What's this, a box?



How could there be nothing in this box?


Ferra: "The name is Ferra hun."


Chris: "Hallie would you like to go to dinner some time?"



???: "Great, we're playing this game now, are we? WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS. My name is Gerderk. I am your mother and you are going to have to give me some kindness and respect before you expect to do anything you want to do!"


Gerderk: "YOU'RE GOING TO EAT THIS BREAKFAST I'VE COOKED UP FOR YOU OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE NO ARMS! NOW GET TO IT!"


Gerderk: "Or instead of that, how about you get blamed for MURDERING your own mother?"


She took a pair of scissors and stuck it in her. 

Gerderk: "This oughta teach you a lesson! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"


Suddenly I began to feel dizzy and that is when I fell over. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When you have no memory of anything, who are you?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Only in the darkness of my own concious could I ever relax. ONLY in this place was it safe.
From then on, my world had changed. Forever, it had changed.


And suddenly, there I was. Back where I was staring at the mirror.
I thought I had seen something in the mirror before, but I wasn't sure at all.


I think I should go home. And go to sleep?


And so I went home. But on the drive home...I caught a glimpse of something.
I would have swerved, but for some reason, some force, caused me to not swerve.
I continued driving home like nothing had happened.


I must have some serious problems, perhaps I should go see...someone. 
I need some counseling, like Hallie had said.


The next day I went to go see a counseler. 
I was walking to the door of the building, when suddenly...

???: "Where do you think you're going?"

I turned around to find only what was actually my worst nightmare.


I was scared beyond belief.

What...is that.


Chris: "Who...are you?"

I managed to get the words out.


???: "Call me Daelia."
Chris: "What..who..how...?"
Daelia: "You still haven't put the pieces together, have you?"
Chris: "Well, no." 


Daelia: "The box was empty, but I was the charm that came along with it."
Chris: "And other than looking scary, what are you going to do for me?"
Daelia: "You mortals don't understand, well I suppose part of my amusement is explaining this to you."
Chris: "Explaining what?"
Daelia: "I come with the box. As a result you are going to be having nightmares. You have a significant power as well."
Chris: "Which is...?"
Daelia: "Each day, you are required to kill a person. If you don't, those closest to you are going to die. But, suicide is such an easy way out. You are now immortal. The explosion was a part of the ritual of giving the object to you. The object is giving you these powers, you hold great responsibility. All I can do, is sit here and watch."
_________________________________________________________________________
Please leave your opinion below. Find out what happens next time right here!

This is Chapter 5, and you find out more in Chapter 6!

:) Thanks for reading.

-LoganWorm (Don't forget to comment before you read the next one!)