Objecto - Chapter 4: "The Awakening"


Previously on Objecto...


I picked it up, and it read:

"I have much compassion and understanding as a man, but I can no longer bear it.
Even I will rather burn in hell, than go through what I have with this. 
You don't notice it yet, but I have left it in your own possession. 
It begins...tonight. 
I'm sorry."

A chill went up my spine.


A bright flash is all I saw before I went unconcious. 


I proceeded to wake up in the hospital the next day.


What's this, a box?




How could there be nothing in this box?



Ferra: "The name is Ferra hun."


Chris: "Hallie would you like to go to dinner some time?"



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Being stuck in a world is our reality, but being imprisoned in our world is a nightmare.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???: "Like Flower Roses"


???: "Like Flower Roses"


???: "Like Flower Roses"


I was lost in a world, the cause was devastating.




Last night was probably a dream.
That's too bad, I wish I could have actually gone out with Hallie. 
And look, there's no box here. It must have been a weird dream. 
Perhaps there was really no accident.

I was beginning to think maybe there was hope. It has just been a dream after all.



???: "Come on down for breakfast!"




What the hell...who could that be? 


Chris: "Uh..."


???: "You're going to have to eat SOMETHING!"

I'm scared out of my mind here. Uh, okay don't panic. Everything is going to be okay.


Chris: "Hello, I don't know who you think you are, but I live alone and this is trespassing!"


???: "Excuse me? I wouldn't talk to your mother like that if I were you."

This woman is NOT my mother.


Chris: "What home did you come from? Certainly not a retirement home, I'll call around to find your nursing home."


???: "Dammit Chris, we've all had it with you! You're lucky I've let you stay in my home until you can sort out all of your messes."


Chris: "Prove you're my god damn mother!"


???: "Giving birth to an ungrateful child is like butter not melting on toast, it's just so inconvienant and rude. I will not have this disrespect!"

What the hell? 


Chris: "What is your name!?"


???: "Great, we're playing this game now, are we? WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS. My name is Gerderk. I am your mother and you are going to have to give me some kindess and respect before you expect to do anything you want to do!"



Chris: "Even if you were my mother, Gerderk, you would not have such control over an individual such as me. I am quite independent and over 18 years old. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be. First stop: Calling the cops and getting you outside of my home!"

This outta work out.


Gerderk: "Dearie, if I can't help you, there's no way the cops are going to be able to help you. Mother knows best. NOW. PUT. THE. PHONE. DOWN. NOW!"


Suddenly I dropped the phone after dialing 911.


Gerderk: "Good, now I advise you to eat your breakfast."
Chris: "I...was never much of a breakfast eater."


Gerderk: "YOU'RE GOING TO EAT THIS BREAKFAST I'VE COOKED UP FOR YOU OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE NO ARMS! NOW GET TO IT!"


Not only did a chill go up my spine, I immediately obeyed without my own free will. 
It was like, I had no control.


Gerderk: "Now, since you've asked for it, the cops are going to be here soon. They are going to remove you for filing a false police report against me, which is sure you're going to do."

You're damn right I am! Well, not a false one.

Suddenly things changed.


Gerderk: "Or instead of that, how about you get blamed for MURDERING your own mother?"


She took a pair of scissors and stuck it in her. 

Gerderk: "This oughta teach you a lesson! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"


Suddenly I began to feel dizzy and that is when I fell over. 
_________________________________________________________________________
Please leave your opinion below. Find out what happens next time right here!

This is Chapter 4, Chapter 5 will dive into some unresolved things from different chapters.

:) Thanks for reading.

-LoganWorm (Don't forget to comment before you read the next one!)